UHB-UF(UP) is a new internally and externally anticorrosive slurry pump. The UF type pump is made from modified ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene and the UP type is made from modified polypropylene. Its structure includes a built-in full-plastic reinforcement mechanism which eliminates the problem of easy deformation due to stretching of full-plastic pump but maintains the rigidness of full-plastic pump, enhances the external anticorrosion and facilitates the installation. (It is not suitable for pumping strong oxidized acid and solvents.)
Technical Performance Parameters
Inlet DN: 32-250mm
Range of flow rate: 3-650m³/h
Lift: min.5m (pressure at 0.05MPa), max.80m (pressure at 0.8MPa)
The modified pump avoids such defects of full-plastic pump machinery as lower stability and incidental damage arising from thermal expansion and contraction caused axial deformation due the large coefficient of liner expansion of plastic, but keeps the wholly internal and external corrosion resistance of full plastic pump, which ensures good performance even in caustic air.
Sulphuric acid phosphate fertilizer: conveying diluted acid, mother liquor, waste water, silica gel contained fluorosilicic acid and phosphoric acid slurries.
1. Non-ferrous metal smelting: especially for conveying all acid solutions, caustic ore pulp, slurry (for pressure filter) electrolyte, waste water and other mediums in wet smelting of lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt and rare earths.
2. Chemicals and other industries: work involving sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkali or oily clear liquid or slurry. Production of titanium pigment, red iron oxide powder, dyes and pigments, nonmetal mineral processing etc.
3. Chloralkali industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid caustic soda, electrolyte etc.
4. Water treatment: pure water, ultrapure water, waste water (tanning, plating, electronics industry, paper making, textiles, food, domestic, pharmaceutical).
5. Steel works: work involving sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid and impurity contained waste water from acid cleaning system.
6. Wet circulating desulphurization pump: work involving alkali, acid and caustic substances.
7. Conveying caustic liquid and coal slurry in coal industry and coal chemical industry; pump for coal washing and dressing.
8. Similar working conditions in other industries.