Liquid ring vacuum pump is widely applied in chemical, pharmaceutical etc. because of its working principle and the feature of its structure.
During normal use, the working solution of liquid ring vacuum pump adopts straight line method. Water from water-ring vacuum pump goes to big recycling pool or its discharged directly. This method of water supply and drain is easy to connect and simple to use, so it can be more adopted in practice. But if the medium pumped contain organic solvent or something toxic, there will be the following disadvantages when using the only liquid ring vacuum pump.
1. Since the air pumped is easy to mix with working solution, the liquid from outlet will contain organic solvent or something toxic which put pressure on the environment.
2. The liquid containing organic solvent or something toxic will emit toxic gases which aggravate the pollution.
3. The organic solvent pumped is not easy to recover and reuse.
Considering the above problems, more and more chemical and pharmaceutical factories adopt the closed circulation system of liquid ring vacuum pump.
Structure And Characteristics
The closed circulation system of liquid ring vacuum pump has the following characteristics:
1. The unit set is offered as the complete set of equipment, including gas-liquid separator, heat exchange and machine foundation, which can be conductive for users to install and reduce the installation time.
2. Water or chemical solvent can be used as working solution to recycle, thus reducing the pollution from chemical industry.
3. The medium pumped which is used as working solution can be recycled.
4. 2BW closed circulation system can be customized according to users' requirements of inlet, cooling water and outlet.
This is a basic 2BW series liquid ring vacuum pump closed circulation system. Air pumped goes into liquid ring pump through air intake, and then goes into gas -liquid separator with part of working solution after the compression in the pump. Air and liquid will be separated successfully in the gas-liquid separator. Then air goes out from gas vent and working solutions inhaled by liquid ring pump through heat exchanger to berecycled.
During working, liquid ring pump will produce heat including reactive power of vacuum pump, heat from high-temperature gas pumped, and heat of compression from gas pumped. The main function of heat exchanger is to cool down the working solution by using cooling water, thus making working solution's temperature keep at reasonable range.